When I created my previous homepage I vigorously put “continued soon” promises here and there. After all for next couple years (sic!) I never get back to them. I was only keeping up with resume updates. OK, I had many ideas what to put on the web but I raised bar too high: I wanted build full blown service first, based on Java stack, that would be a playground for all these things I had no time in my professional work. It never happend and many ideas I could share online simply have never seen the sun light.
Now it has changed, I replaced my old garbage with dynamic blogging service. I gave up with wishfull thinking and took best of bread php scripting system as next gen workhorse. It is time to experiment with this one. More is to come. Seriously this time.
- SIM900A fixed for Europe - 62,390 views
- 64MB RAM mod for TL-WR1043ND - 46,458 views
- iGO out of memory – solved - 44,818 views
- Rigol DS1052E silenced - 40,152 views
- USB mod for TL-WR1043ND - 39,484 views
- Opening Seagate Expansion Portable Drive 1TB - 38,454 views
- FreeRouter for KiCad working in offline - 33,410 views
- The die has been cast - 29,501 views
- Kicad upgrade: push & shove and freerouting revisited - 24,329 views
- SSH and FTP custom ports firewall redirection in OpenWRT - 23,356 views